Saturday, June 28, 2008

I own the web



On checking my email this morning, I saw a contact of mine had sent me a script. We’ve been swapping back and forth for a few months, and he thought I might like this one.

I already had it, but I opened it anyway, and was very surprised to see how familiar it looked. Why? Because it was a script I had converted to PDF from a shoddy text file, and sent to someone else!

My contact had got it from a friend in LA who had it from a friend, who’d got it from a friend, and so on, all the way back to me.

What goes around, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that just an 'interweb' version of six degrees of separation?

    If you own the web... That means I own the human race!! Mwa HaHahaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain't the boss of me, sunshine.

    ReplyDelete