Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm back, or am I? Obligatory monthly post

I am so rough this morning, you could strip us both down and use me as a loofah.

Now imagine Mick Hucknall whispering those words to you as you struggle to wake up.

Yep, that's how I feel today.

Last night went something like: work, pub - do not pass "home," drink, drink, other stuff, last orders, lost keys. As luck would have it, my brother was fortunately - or maybe habitually - also in the pub, so after traipsing back to his pad, a couple of spliffs and an hour or so of Halo 3, I slept in my clothes on his sofa.

My brother lives quite a way out of town, and it took me almost an hour to walk to work because he was too hungover to give me a lift.

On my way, I caused a car crash.

6 comments:

  1. Now imagine Mick Hucknall whispering those words to you as you struggle to wake up.

    In this scenario, is he naked?

    Cos if he is I'm gonna need some therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked? No.

    He's wearing lippy and mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you blogging again.

    Oh, and Mick Hucknall in lippy? *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that 'car crash' thing is meant to be a cliffhanger until next month, I'm not having it. Tell us about it now.

    Cliffhangers are bad enough in TV shows without bloody bloggers doing it as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. November 1st - all can be revealed, although there's not much to it.

    Waiting to cross at a junction, I saw a friend of mine, and waved. He waved back, and drove straight into the car in front of him. The oaf.

    The fact that one of the affected parties was my punishing gym instructor in no way reveals any malicious intent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can just imagine that scene in a sitcom. I once tried to cooly hop onto a little wall but tripped and fell on my face. I was bruised and humiliated but it was so funny.

    ReplyDelete