Friday, January 19, 2007

Guests added to De Montford event

Leicester De Montford University have added three guest to the roster for their Getting it written; Getting it read; Getting ahead day.

They are:

Justin Sbresni, Co-writer, co-producer and co-director of ‘The Worst Week of My Life’ / ‘The Worst Christmas of My Life’ series (BBC) and ‘Barbara’ (ITV)

Micheal Jacob, Creative Head, Mainstream Comedy, BBC

Mervyn Watson, Executive Producer, Drama Series, BBC

The event also has its own page now.

This has come at precisely the wrong time for me. I'll be in Les Gets, where there is currently this much snow. Look at it:


I may be spending my days in the coffee shop with my exercise books, rather than running, out of control, into other groups of poor, unsuspecting skiers. Then again, plenty of time for a blizzard or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment