Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ghost town

I’ve just come back from a couple of days in London, visiting a friend. We took some walks, had some drinks, went to a couple of shows. I tried to keep score of the number of buses carrying Severance ads, and though I lost count, I’m pretty sure they had the edge over those advertising Snakes on a Plane. It was an extremely pleasant trip, made all the more pleasant by the fact that London is empty right now. This afternoon, carrying my two armfuls of luggage, I walked along Oxford Street, from Tottenham Court Road to Marble Arch, in a straight line.

Bliss. Except for the black London bogies I'll be picking all week.

1 comment:

  1. Eat my bus! If I get accidentally run over in the next week, I hope it's one of the Severance buses. I may let one clip me, just for the publicity.

    ReplyDelete