Wednesday, February 15, 2006

an entry

I will speak when I have some something to say.

The wedding was in a 900 year old church, the reception in a sixteenth century coaching inn once owned by Keith Moon. My sister looked beautiful. I have ordered my first iPhoto album to commemorate.

My brother still doesn’t have a full-time job, but is somehow - just - managing to hold on to his flat.

I’m enjoying my new place, but living alone means having to get used to unfamiliar sounds at night, and, no matter how self-sufficient you think you are, it gets lonely.

Alone with my countless books and DVDs, it all suddenly seems like a rather hollow lifestyle. I have a stack of things to read and watch, and I’m just ploughing through one to get to the next. How pointless is that?

The last three weeks have seen me get way, way, off schedule, but most of the delays have been unavoidable.

My readers have spoken. You want the growly me back. Fair enough.

And R’IP G’kar.

No comments:

Post a Comment