• Fun Joel’s scribosphere meme continues its infiltration of the world wide web. Now scaling its tenth tier of referrals, it’s doing the rounds of the city chicks who love shoes. In a mathematically perfect blogosphere, 59,049 people would have been tagged by now.
• Fellow Chippy-area blogger and am-dram alumnus Foot-eater constructs a new blogabulary. Who is this anonymous evil man?
• "Naked man died in field of horses," and other weird headlines, courtesy of James.
• Speculation continues regarding this year’s shitty Macworld keynote. Was Jobs suffering under a seasonal chill, or were super-cool secret products shelved at the eleventh hour?
• Stephen Gallagher’s Eleventh Hour (oh yes I did), starring Transmet loving Patrick Stewart premiers tomorrow night. Hope Stephen’s not too nervous!
• Pathfinder 4 is the dog’s bollocks! Betas of MacJournal 4 make me happy, and what is the deal with Quicksilver’s new Constellation plug-in? Radial menus - genius! Celtx + Firefoxy=no more enormous headache in my eye.
• Clueless first time screenwriter? Stuck on your outline? Try this handy how-to from Machinima.
• Smokers - go out and try to play football for an hour. If you think you’re going to die after ten minutes, it’s time to give up. I’ve had a week off the fags, and I’m now 600% fitter.
• I’m moving house in three days, and instead of packing, I’m procrastinating wildly. I’ll have no internet access for two weeks! My god, I’ll probably finish three scripts.