Saturday, December 17, 2005

Welcome to New-Path

When I see it’s been a week since my last entry I start to feel like a ghost. Reading my own blog is like being Fred viewing Bob Arctor through a scanner darkly. Uncomfortable questions arise: what has he/I been doing, where has he/I been, what’s on his/my mind? Why do I have no recollection of the last seven days? Have entries been erased, and if so, who by? I have my suspicions. You wouldn’t like them...

Actually, it’s been a non-descript type of week. Reading: Coalescent by Stephen Baxter, The Babylon Five Scripts of JMS: Volume Two, and everyone else’s blogs. Viewing: Between the Lines on DVD. Writing: a wee spot of outlining. You know, more or less the same life as led by everyone else, where exceedingly little tends to happen over short spans of time.

Got some of the second set of dents out my car, too.

Work’s Christmas party last night, so I missed the end of Bleak House. Thank heaven for the omnibus tomorrow. And one week till Doctor Who!

Good party, too.

Laters.

Category: Meatspace

No comments:

Post a Comment