Saturday, November 19, 2005

Weekend shot to hell

I know, I shouldn’t have done it. I’ve got too many other things to get on with. But I treated my X-Box to Half-Life 2 this afternoon, and blessed be, it’s rather good.

Alright, so it lacks the resolution and the frame-rate of the PC version, but I don’t have a PC so I don’t miss these things. And having lived with a PS2 for five years, I can honestly say the stuttering’s not that bad. It’s an acceptable trade-off for being able to use a decent computer.

So far, I’m completely baffled and don’t have a clue what’s going on, but I get to blow loads of shit up, and the bad guys look like Cyphermen, and, hey, it’s Half-Life 2 on the X-Box, so I’m happy.

I will try to squeeze in something other than gaming tomorrow, but at the moment, I’m busy.

Category: Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment