Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wednesday again

My new favourite day of the week. Come Friday, all you can think about is going back to work again on Monday. Wednesday means all the hard work is done, just chill and get ready for the weekend. Am I wrong?

I have had such a productive day. After years of woolly thinking and avoidance of the issue, I finally came up with a one paragraph synopsis for Conchie, a solid beginning, end and cliff-hangers for episodes one, two and three (it's a four-parter).

I also started putting together some thoughts for a post on the state of British drama over the last decade, which I'll try to get up at the weekend.

I made dinner for my parents, and my pictures are ready to collect from the framers.

Also, I am now a fully endorsed "spec-monkey;" my first appearance in anyone's blog-roll. How thrilling! But by fuck! My Technorati rating's dropped 3,000 places overnight.

All in all, yeah.

Category: Meatspace

2 comments:

  1. This morning, I woke up at 6:10, and the first thought that popped into my head was that I still had three more days to work, including today, before the weekend.

    In despair, i fell back on the pillow and didn't wake up until 8:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but it usually comes around 2:00 p.m. My stomach lifts slightly and I know the trajectory of my week has altered. The legwork's done; it's all downhill now.

    ReplyDelete