Sunday, August 28, 2005

So much to do

As I sit here, on what has turned out to be a beautiful day, squandering my time with this cocking technology, I can’t help but think of all the other, marvelous things I could be doing.

1. It’s a great day to go for a ride, for one thing.
2. I haven’t been up to the allotments in ages, not since the ridiculous hoo-ha about who’s allowed to dig where.
3. A visit to the gym would not be out of place either.
4. I’ve got a company of Empire Militiamen I need to start painting.
5. Also, let’s not forget, a god damn script to write.
6. I haven’t picked up Hell to Pay in weeks, and I need to finish Cloud Atlas, even though I don’t like it very much.
7. God of War is calling.

But no, I’m fussing around with cables and old DVD-Rs, just trying to clear up the shit I’ve been dealt.

Category: Meatspace

No comments:

Post a Comment